Grand Canyon University! One of Arizona’s leading institutions of higher learning.
Located in the Valley of Sun in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, GCU is a regionally accredited, private, nondenominational Christian University.
The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions at Grand Canyon University is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant/Exam Proctor. This will support the Academic Team at the Sandy, UT Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing campus.
The Administrative Assistant plays in integral role in supporting the Nursing Academic team with administrative and exam proctoring support. The primary responsibility is to ensure all examinations are administered accurately. This includes management of testing equipment, testing technologies, and ensuring exam integrity. This role also consists of administrative support such as scheduling, data entry and integrity, term start, orientation and graduation projects working alongside the Director of Nursing Services and the Nursing Academic Team.
Location: 150 Civic Center Dr., Sandy, UT
Schedule: Full time, Mon-Fri. standard business hours
Benefits: Full benefits including a tuition package
What You Will Do:
- Maintain computer testing room and equipment. Apply technical knowledge and skills for problem solving, trouble shooting and continuous improvement of process and procedures related test administration.
- Proctor all in person or virtual exams which includes operation of standardized process for examination administration.
- Provide technical assistance during student exams and follow established protocol for integrity breaches
- Maintain and update knowledge of current operating technology
- Obtain and maintain all student compliance documentation.
- Perform various tasks, assignments, and projects as directed by Director of Nursing Services.
- Manage student cohort scheduling and calendars.
What You Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and seeks opportunities to contribute to process improvement.
- Possess strong work ethic that includes a high degree of integrity, professionalism, confidentiality, and time management.
- Self-directed person with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively; ability to learn quickly.
- Adept at managing standardized work procedures and processes with an eye for anticipating and preventing any possible complications.
- Must have strong customer service skills, and conscientious sense of efficiencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite: Power Point, Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, Outlook.
Why work at GCU:
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan
- Generous time off plan and 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community or at GCU sponsored events
- We also offer full-time employees, their spouses, and dependent children an Education Tuition Discount Program
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000046610