Adjunct - Nevada and US Constitution - Online (Remote)
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences employs faculty and faculty leaders who are passionate about engaging and mentoring students. Our faculty are energetic advisors who are committed to helping our students grow academically, spiritually, and personally. They are experts in their respective fields, in addition to being passionate educators and collaborators who help enhance the college experience for all students.
Incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
What we are offering:
The opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of professionals and academics.
What will you do:
- Provide program instruction, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline.
- Maintain compliance with requirements for program accreditation.
- Participate in and/or support of the university program in all areas including an evident congruence with the philosophy and direction of the institution, and service to the community.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What you need:
- Must have knowledge in the state of Nevada Government and Federal Government.
- Minimum: Masters in Political Science or Masters in Legal Studies with coursework in Nevada and Federal Government.
- Preferred: Doctorate in Political Science or Doctorate in Legal Studies.
- Exceptions may be granted to individuals with a Masters in any field AND Meets 2 or more Exceptional Expertise criteria.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build positive relationships with students.
- Proficient in English, Grammar, and writing in APA format.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Why Work at GCU:
- Tuition benefits specifically for the adjunct employee
- Employee Perks and Discounts
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000045742