Adjunct Instructor - Elementary Greek I - Traditional Campus (Phoenix, AZ) - College of Theology
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the College of Theology. For those with a passion for ministry and helping others through Christ, the College of Theology offers bachelor and master’s degrees in Christian Studies. Specializations include Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Biblical Studies, and Christian Leadership.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
- Must have a Doctorate from an accredited college or university with 18 graduate credits in New Testament and hermeneutics and Greek AND 2 or more years professional experience in the pastorate or teaching at the postsecondary level.
- Must live within the area of Phoenix, AZ.
- Must have some daytime availability during the week.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance, and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- This course introduces the grammar of New Testament Greek with an emphasis on the vocabulary and morphology of the New Testament and the use of linguistic tools for the translation and interpretation of selected passages.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
#PartTime #AdjunctFacultyInstructor #Theology #Greek #Phoenix #Arizona