Adjunct Instructor - Christian History II - Traditional Campus (Phoenix, AZ) - College of Theology
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the College of Theology. For those with a passion for ministry and helping others through Christ, the College of Theology offers bachelor and master’s degrees in Christian Studies. Specializations include Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Biblical Studies, and Christian Leadership.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
- Must have a Doctorate in History of Christianity or Doctorate in Systematic Theology from an accredited college or university AND 2 or more years professional experience in the pastorate or teaching at the postsecondary level.
- Must live within the area of Phoenix, AZ.
- Must have some daytime availability during the week.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance, and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- This course is a historical exploration of the Christian church's theological and institutional development from the late medieval era to the late modern period (1300-2000) with emphasis on significant doctrinal statements, major thinkers and leaders, important political figures, and movements.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
#PartTime #AdjunctFacultyInstructor #Theology #SystematicTheology #ChristianHistory #Phoenix #Arizona