Adjunct Health Care Faculty - FNP/ACNP/Informatics Lecture Event - Main Campus - Nursing
Grand Canyon University has an opening for Adjunct Health Care faculty members on the Main Campus, and we invite applications from individuals who are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge with our APRN students.
This adjunct (part-time) position requires travel to the Main Campus for a Billing/Coding Lecture event.
Lecture is on the occasional Tuesdays and/or Fridays from 8:15 AM-9:15 AM. Not every Tuesday and Friday is needed, as we schedule based on student demand.
Only those in Phoenix and the surrounding areas will be considered. ?
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of Health Care professionals
What you will do:
- Teach a one-hour billing and coding lecture, as the student demand arises
- Maintain compliance with requirements for program accreditation
- Uphold the tenets of nursing as a holistic profession as well as the pillars of the University
- Travel to GCU Main Campus
- Participate in and/or support of the university program in all areas including an evident congruence with the philosophy and direction of the institution, and service to the community
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
What you need:
- Master's Degree and board certification.
- Applicannts with an FNP, ACNP, APRN, DO MD, PA, or informatics experience needed.
- Active, unencumbered, and current license.
- Minimum of two (2) years professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build positive relationships with students.
- Proficient in English, Grammar, and writing in APA format.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Successfully pass a drug screen.
- Please attach unofficial transcript reflecting conferred/awarded date.
- Only those in Phoenix and the surrounding areas will be considered.
- Must be willing to drive to the Main Campus on the occasional Tuesdays and/or Fridays from 8:15 AM-9:15 AM. Not every Tuesday and Friday is needed, as we schedule based on student demand.
#highered #faculty #teach #GCU #healthcare #billingcoding #educator #Informatics #APRN #physicanassistant #FNP #ACNP
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000046600