Adjunct - Graphic & Digital Design Courses - Traditional Campus - College of Fine Arts and Production
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the College of Fine Arts and Production, which offers programs in theatre, dance education , music education, digital design with specialization in animation and web design, and digital film with specializations in production or screenwriting.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Bachelor's in Graphic Design, Digital Design. Preferred: Masters in Digital Design or Masters in Graphic Design or related area. All instructors must have 3-5 years experience in the industry AND Knowledge of current design & production software or design principles and methods including graphics, or digital design.
- This position is for related courses that require - graphic design or digital design experience.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
- REQUIRED: website link, portfolio link, any work or design samples.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.