Adjunct Faculty -Psych/Mental Health Rotations - Las Vegas, Nevada - College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as a clinical adjunct faculty member for the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions at various valley locations. The college boasts a rich 30-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs where students can earn their RN to BSN, or a master’s in nursing degree specializing in advanced patient care or in the emerging fields of health care administration, management, or public health.
As a clinical adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller student class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
Immediate, part-time need for clinicians for the BSN program’s Rotations
We are specifically looking for applicants with direct patient care, for Psych/Mental Health Rotations.
Flexible scheduling model offered! We work around your full-time schedule!
*For Rotations, must be available at least 1 day a week, for a 12-hour rotation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Facilitates the learning of nursing students.
* Compiles, administers, and grades assessments.
* Remains current with new trends and development in his/her field of expertise.
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* MSN required for Rotations and 3 years of recent psych/mental health experience.
* RNs needed with direct patient care experience specializing in psych/mental health.
* Active and unencumbered, Nevada license. Must compllete a Nevada background check.
* For Rotations, must be available at least 1 day a week, for a 12 -hour rotation.
Must successfully pass a drug test as well as competency testing.
* Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
Before submitting your application, please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.