Adjunct Faculty - Predictive Analytics - Cohort (Evening) - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as a cohort adjunct faculty member for the Colangelo College of Business - PHOENIX, AZ. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline.
- Cohort courses are taught on-campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Cohort courses are offered once a week in the evening with face-to-face instruction.
Work Perks at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
This course examines foundational analytics concepts with an emphasis on predictive analytics. Students work with selected industry tools, methods, and techniques to analyze current and historical data to make predictions about future or otherwise unknown events.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in Information Technology
- AND 5 or more years of experience in data analytics
- Additional required skills in R statistical programming language AND Predictive Statistics
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #phoenix #faculty #adjunct #business #dataanalytics #database #analytics #statistics #datamining #datascience #MBA #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you? Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.