Adjunct Faculty - Performance Psychology - Online - College of Doctoral Studies
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Doctoral Studies , which offers programs tailored towards the interests of our students, including: Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, Doctor of Business Administration , and Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology. Specializations are offered that respond to the needs of a global society.
As an online adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Work Perks at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
Foundations of Performance Psychology
This course is designed to apply theories of emotion, cognition, and motivation to performance and explore the variables related to performance excellence. Application of performance psychology principles to applied settings is also addressed.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Psychology Doctorate OR Doctorate in a related discipline with 9 graduate credits in Psychology. Doctorate from a regionally accredited institution required.
- Scholarly publications/presentations are required.
- At least 3 years experience teaching graduate level psychology OR dissertation committee experience.
- At least 5 years of progressive professional work experience in individual or group performance in applied settings such as military, sports, nutrition, fitness, or similar medical industries.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- CV or Resume with Scholarly publications/presentations.
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred doctorate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #remote #workfromhome #faculty #adjunct #online #psychology #humanpsychology #performance #kinesiology #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.