Adjunct Faculty - Introduction to Marketing - Traditional Online - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders. The college features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
** This course is for Fall 2022 (09/06/2022 - 12/18/2022). This course is 15 weeks in length.
Work Perks at GCU:
Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
Employee Perks and Discounts
Introduction to Marketing
This course introduces models and practices used by contemporary marketers in fast-paced, dynamic domestic and global markets including the marketing concept and processes for developing, implementing, and assessing the effectiveness of marketing plans. Building from a foundational understanding of consumer behavior and marketing research, students examine the development and implementation of marketing mix strategies and tactics with emphasis on integrated marketing communications that effectively combine traditional advertising and promotion with digital marketing.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate weekly main discussion forums to engage students in the online classroom.
- Adhere to weekly grading requirements, deadlines, and timeframes.
- Respond to students’ questions and emails within the established timeframes.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- AND a minimum of 5 years experience in marketing.
- Graduate degree must be from a regionally accredited college or university.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Resume with marketing experience.
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #adjunct #faculty #teaching #business #marketing #online #parttime #remote #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.