Adjunct Faculty - Intermediate Accounting II - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline.
- Traditional Campus courses are taught on-campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Fall 2022: 09/06/2022 - 12/18/2022
Work Perks at GCU:
Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
Employee Perks and Discounts
Gym and Fitness Center
Canyon Health & Wellness Center
Intermediate Accounting II
This course is an in-depth study of accounting objectives, principles, theory, and practice as related to the balance sheet and income statement. Students explore liabilities and equity items; the specific rules for accounting for pensions; postretirement benefits, leases, and accounting changes; and other items frequently addressed on the Uniform Certified Public Accounting Examination (Uniform CPA Exam).
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Accounting or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in business related discipline
- AND 3 years public accounting experience or 5 years corporate accounting experience.
- Graduate degree must be from a regional accredited university.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #phoenix #faculty #adjunct #business #accounting #CPA #CMA #parttime #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you? Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.