Adjunct Faculty - Hospitality Services Marketing - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline.
Work Perks at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
Hospitality Services Marketing
This course introduces the unique features of services marketing with a focus on the importance of building and maintaining guest relationships to deliver quality service through the development of marketing strategies. Students will evaluate brand management and determine strategic approaches suitable for the hospitality industry with an emphasis on aligning strategies to organizational goals. There is a particular emphasis on the applications of social media and integrated marketing communications.
Spring 2023 Semester:
01/05/2023 - 05/07/2023
- Traditional Campus courses are taught on-campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Traditional Campus adjunct faculty provide face-to-face instruction.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Business Administration OR Masters in Hospitality Management OR Masters in Recreation and Tourism Management
- AND a minimum of 5 years hospitality management experience.
- Graduate degree must be from a regional accredited university.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #phoenix #faculty #adjunct #hospitalitymanagement #hospitalityservices #parttime #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you? Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.