Adjunct Faculty --Foundations of Nursing - Online - College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions College, which boasts a rich 30-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs. Students can earn their RN to BSN, or a master’s in nursing degree specializing in advanced patient care or in the emerging fields of health care administration, management, or public health.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Immediate part-time, online instructors (NEVADA RESIDENTS ONLY) needed for Foundations, Health Assessment, Ethics, and Pharmacology Nursing Courses.
Required to have a Nevada background check and a Nevada RN license.
- Classroom (online or in person) teaching experience with a College/University Required, preferably pre-licensure.
- Required: Masters in Nursing (MSN) and 2 year’s professional bedside experience. Must be located in Nevada, with a Nevada RN license. No one outside of Nevada will be conidered.
- Experience in teaching Foundations, Health Assesment, Ethics, or Pharmacology will be given preference.
- While this course is completely online and largely asynchronous, it does have a weekly synchronous Zoom expectation, that you schedule with students.
- Required to have a Nevada background check and a Nevada RN license.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Before submitting your application please attach the following:
- Your unofficial transcripts for your highest conferred degree. Must show conferred date.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.