Adjunct Faculty - FNP/ACNP Skills Lab - Main Campus - College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions College, which boasts a rich 30-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs. Students can earn their RN to BSN, or a master’s in nursing degree specializing in advanced patient care or in the emerging fields of health care administration, management, or public health.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Immediate part-time, traditional campus instructors needed for Skills Lab -Health Assessment.
This position is in need of APRNs, DOs, PAs, MDs. Must be Board Certified. Only AZ candidates will be considered, as this position is in-person, on the GCU Campus. Must be available on Thursdays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Observes student demonstration of skill within prescribed practicum: Health Assessment.
- Provides feedback and administers grade.
- Remains current with new trends and development in his/her field of expertise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required: Minimum Master's Degree and board certification.
- Arizona candidates only will be considered. Must be willing to drive to Main Campus on Thursdays from 7:30 AM-4PM.
- Active and unencumbered ARIZONA APRN license (FNP, ACNP, AGNP preferred) well as an AGACNP, or ACNP license in Arizona verified through individual state boards of nursing website. Board Certified DO, MD, Master’s prepared Physician’s Assistant.
- Minimum of two (2) years working as an APRN, DO MD, PA.
- Please provide type of license and license number on the application. You will not be considered if you do not have an APRN, DO, MD, PA or it is not clear on your resume that you currently hold an these licenses.
- English grammar and writing proficiency.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Must successfully pass a drug test.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.