Adjunct Faculty - Digital Marketing, Advertising, and Promotion - Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline.
- Traditional Campus courses are taught on-campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Traditional Campus courses are daytime classes designed for traditional students and adjunct faculty provide face-to-face instruction.
Fall 2022: 09/06/2022 - 12/18/2022
Digital Marketing and Advertising
This course provides an integrated marketing communications perspective for advertising and promotion using Internet and mobile technologies. In this fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, students develop objectives and create ethical communications campaigns that integrate knowledge of cross-channel and multi-channel consumer behavior with website and landing page strategies and tactics, search engine optimization and search advertising, social media marketing, and mobility marketing.
Promotion and Advertising
This course provides students with an integrated marketing communications perspective. Students develop objectives and create ethical communications campaigns that integrate advertising and promotional strategies, tactics, budgets, and timelines.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- AND a minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing, advertising, and/or promotion
- Graduate degree must be from a regional accredited university.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #phoenix #faculty #adjunct #business #marketing #advertising #parttime #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you? Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.