Adjunct Faculty - Biblical Studies - Traditional Campus - College of Theology
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the College of Theology . For those with a passion for ministry and helping others through Christ, the College of Theology offers bachelor and master’s degrees in Christian Studies . Specializations include Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Biblical Studies and Christian Leadership.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
Work Perks at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
Biblical Studies courses survey the text of the Bible with emphasis on the overarching biblical narrative, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and God's Kingdom. Courses introduce the text of the New Testament with emphasis on the biblical narrative, genres, major historical periods, and theological themes.
- Traditional Campus courses are taught on-campus at the GCU Main Campus located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Fall 2022: 09/06/2022 - 12/18/2022
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Divinity OR
- Masters in related program of study with coursework in Biblical Studies OR Old Testament history and literature OR New Testament history and literature.
- At least two years professional experience in the pastorate OR teaching similar classes at the postsecondary level.
- Graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
#highereducation #phoenix #faculty #adjunct #theology #divinity #christianstudies #M.Div #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.