Adjunct Faculty - Adult Health Nursing - Online Nevada Only - College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Immediate part-time, online instructors (NEVADA RNs ONLY) needed for a Adult Health BSN course for students who are not yet licensed. Must be located in Nevada to be considered.
Required to have a Nevada background check and a Nevada RN license.
- College-Level Classroom (online or in person) experience with Required, preferably pre-licensure.
- Must be located in Nevada, with a Nevada RN license. No one outside of Nevada will be conidered. Must have online or in person Colleg-Level classroom teaching experience to be considered.
- Required: Masters in Nursing (MSN) and 2 year’s professional adult health bedside experience, along with classroom (online or in person) experience.
- While this course is completely online and largely asynchronous, it does have a once weekly one hour synchronous Zoom expectation, that you schedule with students. These students are not yet licensed,
- Required to have a Nevada background check and a Nevada RN license.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Before submitting your application please attach the following:
- Your unofficial transcripts for your highest conferred degree. Must show conferred date.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.