Adjunct - Civil Law - Traditional Campus - College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, which provides a job focused education. The college features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Must be available to teach on the GCU main campus location in Phoenix, AZ on Wednesdays and Fridays at 7am.
- Minimum: Masters in Government or Masters in Political Science or Masters in Politics or Masters in Philosophy with graduate coursework in law.
- Preferred: PhD/JD or other terminal degree.
- Exceptions may be granted to individuals with Masters in any field with 9 graduate credits in Government AND substantial work experience.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications