Adjunct - Behavioral Health: Report Writing, Research, and Information Literacy in Behavioral Health- Traditional Campus - College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, which provides a job focused education. The college features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Counseling Education or Masters in Counseling or Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy or Masters in Behavioral Health or Masters in Mental Health or Masters in Clinical Psychology or Masters in Counseling Psychology AND Independent level license in Counseling or Psychology AND a minimum of 2 years of community mental health clinical experience.
- Preferred: Doctorate in Counseling Education or Doctorate in Counseling or Doctorate in Marriage and Family Therapy or Doctorate in Behavioral Health or Doctorate in Mental Health or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology or Doctorate in Counseling Psychology AND Associate or Independent level license in Counseling or Psychology AND a minimum of 1 year of community mental health clinical experience.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications