Adjunct - Accounting and Auditing - Online - Colangelo College of Business
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders. The college features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Work Perks at GCU:
Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
Employee Perks and Discounts
Auditing and Data Analytics Core
This course is a review of concepts frequently tested on the Uniform Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Exam: Auditing and Accounting Information Systems Core (AUD). Students reinforce concepts learned in undergraduate work and apply them by completing questions and simulations similar to those found on the Uniform CPA Exam.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Masters in Accounting or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- AND Current and Valid Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- AND Significant accounting work experience in Auditing and Accounting Information Systems.
- Graduate degree must be from a regional accredited university or college.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Resume with Significant accounting work experience in Auditing and Accounting Information Systems
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications - Current and Valid Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
#highereducation #adjunct #phoenix #faculty #CPA #accounting #online #parttime #remote #gcu
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you? Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000041127