Academic Program Manager
Grand Canyon University! One of Arizona’s leading institutions of higher learner.
Located in the Valley of Sun in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, GCU is a regionally accredited, private, nondenominational Christian University.
Grand Canyon University’s Colangelo College of Business (CCOB), Colangelo College of Business, is seeking a hardworking, meticulous, passionate, and driven Academic Program Manager (APM), for a full-time role.
Please note, the Program Manager role will be located at our main campus in Phoenix, AZ.
The Academic Program Manager is responsible for data related support such as assessment findings, surveys, operational metrics, and academic performance outcomes required for accreditation. A successful APM will be data and people oriented, flexible, resourceful, and technically savvy. If you can quickly understand technical survey-related processes and statistical concepts and effectively explain them to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing and if you have experience designing, using, analyzing, and improving surveys and other evaluation tools, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for. We are especially interested in applicants who can strengthen the diversity of our academic community.
What you will do:
- Assists college leadership with Institutional Effectiveness activities of CCOB to include data research and reporting, initiating/coordinating improvement action plans, recommendations as well as support of program assessment documents
- Provide college leadership with monthly, quarterly, and annual survey data research and reporting, present findings via written reports and presentations
- Collect and track student outcome data used for accreditation reports and present to CCOB leadership
- Participate in event planning and operations of college activities to support student learning and access to opportunities
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in higher education environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite and strong Excel skills - data research, context of solving operational issues
- Detail-oriented, and results-driven
- Self-starter, initiative, project-experienced
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in a business-related field, quantitative/analytics areas of expertise
Why work at GCU:
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan
- Free Covered parking, access to campus activity center and onsite gym
- We also offer full-time employees an Education Tuition Discount Program of up to 100% of tuition costs
- Generous holiday and paid time off package - we aren’t kidding, it’s good!
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.