ABSN Program Coordinator
Grand Canyon University! One of Arizona’s leading institutions of higher learning.
Located in the Valley of Sun in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, GCU is a regionally accredited, private, nondenominational Christian University.
The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions is seeking a Program Coordinator to work at our Main Campus, 33rd and Camelback, Phoenix, Arizona.
What you will do:
- Responsible for planning and organizing the activities of an assigned program, project, unit or function and ensuring the activities’ infrastructure is in place.
- Review departmental needs and expectations and determines most effective means of execution of specific duties to ensure goals are met in a timely fashion.
- Develop and schedule program work plans in accordance with specifications and funding limitation; oversees daily operations and coordinates activities of programs and determines priorities.
- Partner and collaborate with various internal contacts, or customers, to coordinate activities, promote and encourage cooperation of submission or collection of information/data, products or services or process improvement.
- Manage the flow of activities and acts as liaison to all others involved in the operation.
- Communicate needs and acquires necessary information from contacts outside of department.
- Arrange meetings, events, activities, professional development classes, coordinating all logistical activities necessary with the appropriate department or external venue, ensuring all requirements are met.
- Prepare documentation, reports, and progress information or performance metrics for presentation or review of management.
- Input and maintain data into various software applications such as MS Excel, internal databases, expense accounting, procurement, MS Access, websites, social media or conference scheduling software.
- Follow up with other departments and/or service partners to ensure information, data or activities are performed or delivered as necessary.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 2 years of administrative professional work experience
- Must pass background investigation
- MS Office Suite, social media platforms and other software applications
Why work at GCU:
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan.
- We also offer full-time employees an Education Tuition Discount Program of up to 100% of tuition costs
- Generous holiday and paid time off package - we aren’t kidding, it’s good!
#administrative #Hesi #MS Office #scheduling #GCU