Grand Canyon University’s Office of Academic Records is seeking a full time Transcript Entry Specialist. This role is responsible for complete and accurate data entry of all transcripts received.
- Responsible to enter every line noted on an official transcript received for a student.
- Responsible to identify transcript and associate with the appropriate student record in CampusVue.
- Responsible to maintain status of transcript requests and receipts in CampusVue.
- Responsible to key in all data on incoming transcripts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
- Minimum one year of work experience in administrative area, higher education preferred.
- Ability to type 50+ WPM.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Excel spreadsheets and a familiarity with software databases is helpful.
- Knowledgeable of CampusVue, or similar student information software is preferred.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in data entry.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds and/or in team environments.
- Good written communications skills with a good command of the English language.
- Ability to identify inaccuracies and resolve through ability to fact find and research.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Must maintain a high degree of business ethics and integrity.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must pass pre-employment background checks.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.