Temporary Technology Lab Teaching Assistant - College of Science, Engineering and Technology
Grand Canyon University's College of Science, Engineering and Technology is hiring for a Temporary Technology Lab Teaching Assistant. The primary focus of this role is to provide supplemental learning resources in the classroom to ensure student success.
- Assists instruction with in-class activities.
- Observes students’ performance, and records relevant data to aid instructor in assessing progress
- Coordinates study groups to tutor students on class material as needed.
- Collaborates with primary faculty and others when needed to get the right type of assistance for students if they are having learning difficulties.
- Must have received a grade of B or higher in the course from GCU or comparable course at other accredited institutions to be able to support as a learning resource for the class
- Must have 2+ years’ professional experience in the technology being taught in the course.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigations.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.