Store Manager - Grand Canyon Beverage Company
The store manager is responsible for overseeing the daily store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both customers and team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure through constant observation that team members are delivering excellent customer service and engaging customers to ensure repeat business.
- Ensures proper retail coverage, scheduling according to the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs; ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt team members and youth employment.
- Recommends ideas for promotions, merchandising, special events, utilization of retail space.
- Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures to train and lead the retail team members.
- Ensures all team members are trained in cash handling procedures.
- Executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
- Trains all team members in food handling protocols.
- Trains all team members on safety.
- Coordinates promotional events with the marketing and events team.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.