State Compliance Manager
Grand Canyon University is seeking a State Compliance Manager. The State Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring the University’s compliance with state regulations and programmatic licensure requirements. Under the direction of the Executive Director of State Compliance and Accreditation, the State Compliance Manager leads a team of state compliance administrators responsible for a broad range of regulatory activities including the completion of applications, annual reports, program authorizations, agent permits, professional licensure disclosures, information requests and other duties related to establishing, implementing, and enforcing University compliance with higher education regulatory requirements. The individual must be a detail-oriented professional, effective communicator, and efficient project manager with the ability to read, interpret and analyze state and federal regulations. The State Compliance Manager serves as the point of contact to state regulatory entities and as the subject matter expert on selected, relevant state regulations. In addition, the State Compliance Manager assists the Accreditation team, colleges, and University in maintaining compliance with programmatic and regional accrediting standards.
Starting salary - $65,000
- Manage staff of State Compliance Administrators.
- Serve as the point of contact to state regulatory entities and as the subject matter expert on selected, relevant state regulations. In addition, the Administrator will assist the colleges and University in maintaining compliance with programmatic and regional accrediting standards.
- Conduct research of state requirements to provide support for Enrollment Divisions and Colleges.
- Ensures timely and accurate applications, documents, and reports to meet the requirements of accrediting bodies and state regulatory agencies.
- Oher duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree required from an regionally accredited institution.
- 3 years’ work experience, preferably working with regulatory or compliance area of organization.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation.