Adjunct faculty candidates who are employed full time by Veteran’s Affairs and who are hired by GCU should have a waiver on file with the VA regarding employment with a for-profit educational institution. Waivers are available from the VA.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Grand Canyon University is currently seeking a Mailroom Associate to provide mail and copy services for the University.
- Sorts, distributes, and dispatches incoming, outgoing, and department mail timely and accurately.
- Sorts mail according to destination and type, such as returned letters, adjustments, bills, orders, and payments.
- Operates offset and duplicating/copying equipment or off-line equipment such as bursters, collators, sorters, reproducers, and interpreters.
- Duplication/copying may be directly from master copy or electronic files.
- Cleans and performs minor equipment maintenance in accordance with the provisions of the outside contractor.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- High school completion required.
- 0 - 3 years of business experience.
- Ability to learn, postage equipment and copy machinery.
- Good customer service skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of personnel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move and/or lift up to fifty (50) pounds and operated postage and copying machinery. Appropriate personal protective equipment will be provided
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU’s Christian worldview has shaped the university’s mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For more information on Grand Canyon University please visit us at www.gcu.edu.