GCU Golf Course - Outside Service Assistant
Adjunct faculty candidates who are employed full time by Veteran’s Affairs and who are hired by GCU should have a waiver on file with the VA regarding employment with a for-profit educational institution. Waivers are available from the VA.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Grand Canyon University’s Golf Course Operations is seeking a part time Outside Service Assistant. This role assists with golf shop operations and services provided to golfers.
- Greet customers
- Assist with golfer check-in and fee collection
- Assist with cleaning of golf shop
- Assist with selling merchandise
- Assist in tournament operations
- Receive golf reservations over the phone
- Pick driving range
- Clean Range Balls
- Set up driving range
- Clean golf carts
- Clean golf cart storage area
- Set up golf staging area
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of golf reservation system preferred.
- Ability to learn POS system and reservation system.
- Flexible work schedule, early mornings and weekends.
Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
GCU’s Christian worldview has shaped the university’s mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For more information on Grand Canyon University please visit us at www.gcu.edu.