FM Systems Administrator
Grand Canyon University's facilities department is currently seeking a full-time FM Systems Administrator:
* Partners with facilities staff and process owners to develop strategies, objectives and roadmaps for the FM application.
* Stewards user experience for the application , monitoring systems and user feedback, ensuring the development of processes, tools, support materials and training to maximize the system.
* Configures FM applications based on functional requirements, partnering as appropriately with IT staff.
* Develops and customizes reports accessible for use by staff in accordance with current business need and practices.
* Implements, tests and validates configurations and changes in accordance with business requirements and the University’s technical guidelines and coordinates user acceptance testing with business users.
* Develops CAD/CAM drawings of all of the buildings into FM systems .
* Creates and executes integration and regression test scripts and coordinates user acceptance testing with business users.
* Provides production support for the HRIS and its integration points with other software and modules and ensures business processes are maintained in a non-disruptive manner.
* Provides support to end-users of the system, answering questions, resolving issues and following through on any reported or unresolved issues ensuring timely and reliable response.
* Responds to internal or external audit requests as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, such as engineering, Information Systems or similar, from a regionally accredited institution.
* Experience with application systems implementation, configuration and testing; drawing of CAD/CAM.
* An equivalent combination of education and related work experience may be substituted upon hiring supervisor’s approval.
* Experience with ERP software development and configuration.
* Collaborative working style and strong team player.
* Familiarity with browser-based tools, RaaS (reports as a service), SaaS (software as a service), in-system integration adapters, and FTP/SFTP.
* Knowledge of XML, SOA, Web Services, REST (Representational State Transfer), XSLT, XSL, Java and SQL.
* Ability to work effectively across all levels of the University.
* Strong impact and influence skills.
* Very detail oriented and strong data analytical skills.
* Sound judgment and critical thinking capabilities.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
* Takes responsibility for all work activities, behaviors, decisions and results and follows through on commitments.
* Must be able to safeguard, protect and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
* Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
* Must be able to pass pre-employment background check(s).
* Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.