Fleet Services Coordinator
Grand Canyon University's Facilities Department is currently seeking a Fleet Maintenance Coordinator. The Fleet Maintenance Coordinator is responsible to coordinate the maintenance and servicing of golf carts utilized by all departments.
- Coordinate maintenance scheduling of all golf carts and develop an effective reporting system to assure that services are provided properly and in timely fashion.
- Serve as primary liaison for fleet regarding the usage and issues with golf carts.
- Serve as primary contact with repair and maintenance vendors; escalates issues with vendors to department head.
- Executes purchase orders as needed for outside repair of golf carts.
- Review vendor invoices and perform reconciliation against purchase orders and approved expense budget.
- Develop and maintain a master list of all GCU and/or partner golf carts.
- Assist in developing operational protocol for use of golf carts and the need to provide maintenance service to keep fleet of owned carts operational at all times.
- Create and maintain a database for accident record keeping involving golf carts for OSHA purposes.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and materials needed to repair golf carts and ensure warehousing of materials is organized.
- Other duties as assigned to support fleet services.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted and walk campus to locate and ride golf carts.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check
- Prefer minimum of one year of related administrative work experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must have a strong sense of good customer service and maintain a positive, friendly, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to successfully organize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously under strict deadlines.
- High level of honesty, integrity, and work ethic.
- Ability to set priorities and coordinate multiple tasks/activities and services simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with faculty, staff, parents and student populations.
- Ability to represent the university in a professional manner and maintain quality customer service.
- Ability to identify root causes of problems, develop alternative solutions and execute sound decision to handle customer or operational issues.
- Proficiency with computer systems and software such as housing management software, student management software, etc. and MS Office Suite software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, etc.) and ability to learn work scheduling system.
- Cooperative and collaborative team member to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.