Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Grand Canyon University’s Curriculum Design and Development department is seeking a full time Curriculum Developer This position develops, adapts, edits, and maintains academically rigorous courses in a variety of curricula.
- Responsible for researching new products and reviewing existing product performance.
- Develops new courses using instructional design techniques.
- Facilitates design meetings with faculty and professional practitioners.
- Builds program domains, sub domains and competencies.
- Maps course topics, objectives and assignments into program designs to demonstrate that standards are met.
- Manages course revisions by working with program director and other subject matter experts.
- Updates existing course materials to reflect changes in law, regulation, philosophy or practice.
- Follows a course revision schedule in accordance with new textbook editions, advances in technology, and developments in the field of study.
- Master's degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with varied curriculum and/or student assessment.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a customer service focus attitude.
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Work and thrive within a collaborative and rapid changing environment.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU’s Christian worldview has shaped the university’s mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For more information on Grand Canyon University please visit us at www.gcu.edu.