Clinical Operations Liaison
Grand Canyon University’s College of Nursing and Health Care Professions is hiring for a Clinical Operations Liaison. The Clinical Operations Liaison is responsible for handling all administrative activities, duties, and tasks pertaining to the pre-licensure clinical rotations. Works with clinical operations manager to ensure all experiences meet all regulatory standards.
- Participate in resolution process to negotiate and obtain clinical placements for each GCU pre-licensure nursing student.
- Act as university direct contact to create and maintain partnerships with AZ hospital administrators and community agencies to meet clinical placement needs.
- Finalize clinical schedules; communicates with ClassOps and Faculty Services to build approved rotations for faculty scheduling.
- Populate and maintain the myClinicalExchange (mCE) system for all approved clinical rotations within the pre-licensure nursing program.
- Ensure all clinical sites are approved; works with the Office of Field Experience to establish affiliation agreements.
- Collaborate with the Office of Field Experience to ensure clinical rotations are being scheduled for students within the pre-licensure nursing program.
- Collaborate with the Office of Field Experience to ensure all students are meeting agency deadlines for compliance.
- Coordinate clinical field placement rotations and takes steps to streamline and improve processes where needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; BSN preferred
- Work experience which involves administration or coordination of activities related to accreditation, licensing and regulations preferred
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.