Adjunct Faculty-Skills and Simulation Lab-Main Campus-Critical Care-College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as a Skills and Simulation Lab clinical adjunct faculty member for the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions. The college boasts a rich 30-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs where students can earn their RN to BSN, or a master’s in nursing degree specializing in advanced patient care or in the emerging fields of health care administration, management, or public health.
As a Skills and Simulation Lab clinical adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
Immediate part-time, Phoenix Main Campus and Banner Boswell CRITICAL CARE (Skills and Simulation Labs) You can choose your schedule and how little or much you prefer to work, as long as you have availability in the Fall. You must also be willing to drive to the Banner Boswell and/or Phoenix Main Campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitates the learning of nursing students.
- Participates in skills development and simulation in lab settings.
- Compiles, administers, and grades assessments.
- Remains current with new trends and development in his/her field of expertise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Required (BSN). MSN Preferred.
- Three - five years of recent experience as a professional nurse providing direct CRITICAL CARE patient care.
- Active and unencumbered, multi-state AZ RN license.
- Must be available during the Fall.
- Must also be willing to drive to the Banner Boswell and/or Phoenix Main Campus.
- Must successfully pass a drug test as well as competency testing.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.