Adjunct - Action Research Project - Cohort Traditional Campus - Colangelo College of Business
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as a cohort adjunct faculty member for the Colangelo College of Business at [site location]. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders. The college features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we’d like to hear from you.
PSC-495: Action Research Project
Preferred: PhD/DBA Management or Doctorate in a related business discipline AND a minimum of 3 years corporate experience. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) required if Doctorate is not in a business discipline. Minimum: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) AND a minimum of 5 years managerial experience. Graduate degree must be from a regionally accredited university with an AACSB or ACBSP accredited program or international equivalent.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Ability to travel to the Main GCU Campus at 3300 W. Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85017
- Ability to facilitate course once a week in person from 5:30p - 9:30p while facilitating remainder of course online.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Preferred: PhD/DBA Management or Doctorate in a related business discipline AND a minimum of 3 years corporate experience. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) required if Doctorate is not in a business discipline.
- Minimum: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) AND a minimum of 5 years managerial experience. Graduate degree must be from a regionally accredited university with an AACSB or ACBSP accredited program or international equivalent.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
GCU’s Christian worldview has shaped the university’s mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For more information on Grand Canyon University please visit us at www.gcu.edu.