Grand Canyon University’s department of Academic Compliance is seeking a full time Academic Compliance Administrator to work with our Code of Conduct team.
Salary: $42,000.00 annually
- Processes code of conduct violations on behalf of the University Code of Conduct Committee, ensuring appropriate correspondence is sent to the student in relation to the University Code of Conduct policy.
- Organizes the Code of Conduct Committee hearings and student due process procedures.
- Maintains electronic student files with regard to appeals and Code of Conduct incidents.
- Communicates with students, faculty, and staff regarding the Code of Conduct process
- Ensures protection of student conduct records in accordance with FERPA.
- Compiles and analyzes metrics to improve University policies and processes.
- Researches student appeals, and other issues, as related to University policies.
- Mediates the Appeal Decision Board to ensure compliance with University policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the decisions to ensure appeals are resolved within the 15-day guidelines.
- Ensures all correspondence with accrediting bodies is documented and cataloged assuring that the University remains in compliance with these bodies.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Master’s degree required.
- Possess an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Be able to synthesize complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent; draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Consistently demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior congruent with Christian values in all transactions and relationships; Adheres to the regulatory and legal environment of higher education; Is openly accountable for actions, decisions and outcomes; Contributes to sustained profitability by establishing realistic goals and effectively managing resources; A commitment to Christian ideals, philosophy, and direction of the University as stated through its mission and vision, integrating faith into his or her discipline.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication; Communicates vertically and horizontally throughout the organization; Listens to others to ensure understanding; Contributes meaningful information during meetings.
- Able to work under pressure and still be able to maintain composure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of business acumen and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.