This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff and faculty candidates will be asked to review GCU’s staff or faculty expectations as part of the application process.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you value education and enjoy developing relationships? Are you driven by the challenge of meeting expectations and goals?
Grand Canyon University is currently seeking talented, energetic Qualifying Specialist for our College of Education Online Division enrollment team based at our Phoenix location. As a Qualifying Specialist you are the first point of contact for prospective student inquiries regarding their interest in achieving a college education.
- Respond to prospective new student inquires via outbound phone calls.
- Discuss prospective student’s background, goals and objectives to determine fit with GCU’s academic programs.
- Forward qualified student inquiries to enrollment counselor depending on area of interest.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills during all transactions.
- Serve as an active member of a graduation team focused on student success and retention.
- Minimum of 6 months related experience (Call Center, In/Out Bound, Customer Service) preferred
- Some college and/or prior experience servicing students in the education industry preferred
- A passion for assisting others in realizing their goals through higher education
- High level of integrity and commitment to compliance with regulatory rules.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel) with the ability to toggle between multiple software programs.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Starting Salary: $35,000 a year
GCU’s Christian worldview has shaped the university’s mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For more information on Grand Canyon University please visit us at www.gcu.edu.
Posted 9 Days Ago